Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday Morning Match Game

Good Morning! What a beautiful "Sunshine Day" here in the NYC/Metro area. It was tough leaving the beach this morning and heading to the office. It was a cloudy/rainy weekend, but the sun came out about 5pm last night and the town came alive. I went walking to pick up dinner around 8:30 last night and the town was bustling with people trying to take in the few hours of nice weather we had this weekend.

After a very tough July, I made a promise to myself last night that August will be a month to remember. I am going to party like I am going to the chair and enjoy every waking moment that is left this summer. Recent events have prohibited me from really savoring the summer, but I can assure you that August will be one for the ages.

Ok, let's have some fun. I am going to list a bunch of things that I may or may not have done this weekend, you guys tell me what I actually did, and what is made up...here goes:

Watched a bunch of Brady Bunch episodes.
Ran 12 miles.
Cooked Sunday breakfast for my friends and dogs.
A strange girl came up to me and told me her life story in 20 minutes.
Bought a new air conditioner.
Talked with a friend I had not talked to since January.
Went to the movies and ate a bucket of popcorn and threw up.
Got drunk and danced on my roof.
Made a new friend in the neighborhood.
Took Bruce to the dog park.
Took 3 naps this weekend.
Slept until 1pm on Sunday.

Ok, there are 12 items listed, 7 I did, 5 are made up! Enjoy your Monday!

7 comments:

Fizzgig said...

You could have made it easy for us, like, throw in some outrageous things....
I think made up are
1. watched a bunch of brady bunch episodes
2. Cooked breakfast for friends and dogs.
3. Ate popcorn and puke
4. took 3 naps
5 slept til 1

Charlie Mc said...

ok Mon, 2 things of the 5 you named I actually did!

R said...

You had a Brady Bunch Marathon didn't you?

I think you cooked breakfast for friends and dogs (does Brucie like scrambled eggs?), and a girl told you her life story.

Bought a new air conditioner.

Got drunk and danced on my roof.

Made a new friend in the neighborhood. (Were they on the roof next to you?)

Took Bruce to the dog park.

supplymadam said...

I say the only thing you didn't do is take 3 naps. All the rest doesn't surpise me.

Unknown said...

Hows about giving TheSugarV a call???

Charlie Mc said...

Watched a bunch of Brady Bunch episodes. yes!
Ran 12 miles. nope!
Cooked Sunday breakfast for my friends and dogs. yes!
A strange girl came up to me and told me her life story in 20 minutes. yes!
Bought a new air conditioner. yes!
Talked with a friend I had not talked to since January. yes!
Went to the movies and ate a bucket of popcorn and threw up. nope!
Got drunk and danced on my roof. nope!
Made a new friend in the neighborhood. yes!
Took Bruce to the dog park. nope!
Took 3 naps this weekend. yes!
Slept until 1pm on Sunday. nope!

Heather said...

Sounds like a pretty entertaining weekend!

Feel like savoring the summer by helping me find a place to live?

HA!