Friday, November 03, 2006

Sick Call

"I NO COME WORK TODAY!!!"

Hung Chow calls into work and says, "Hey, I no come work today, I really
sick. Got headache, stomach ache and legs hurt, I no come work."

The boss says, "You know something, Hung Chow, I really need you today.
When I feel like this, I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex. That
makes everything better and I go to work. You try that."

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again. "I do what you say and I feel
great. I be at work soon....... You got nice house."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought this was HYSTERICAL!

Fizzgig said...

At first, I thought this was going to be a true work story. That's great!

supplymadam said...

Haha. That was pretty friggin' funny. Who Fung Chow?

The Diva ♥ said...

hahahaha! thats funny :)