Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanksgiving Is Approaching....


All the Best Posted by Picasa

With all of the Thanksgiving preparation I have to do over the next two days, I thought I would post my Thanksgiving blog today. I want to start by wishing all of you a wonderful holiday. I hope you have an amazing holiday and weekend.

I will be hosting about 8-10 people at my house which include friends and family. It should be a fun day. I love cooking and hosting, so it will be a lot of fun. The wine will help too. :)

Anyway, in the spirit of the holiday, I am going to post my 2006 "Things I am Thankful For" list. No, not 2006 things, for the year 2006 silly. I can't believe it is Thanksgiving already...this is nuts.....

Things I am thankful for in 2006:

My family. Although crazy (what family isn't) they have always been in my corner. I will miss them when they move next week.

My friends, especially Sugar V. He is one of a kind and a genuine guy. I hope our friendship carries on for years. He looooves Thanksgiving sausage.

Meeting Caren. I hope great things come of it. I am looking forward to baseball season with her, among other things. Our NYC visits, pizza nights, impromptu dancing, chats, and laughs have put a smile on my face.

Bruce! The best dog in the world! I am thankful each day for him, even when he is a butthead.

You crazy folks who actually still read this blog! Thanks for sharing your comments with me and taking the time out to visit.

America waking up, finally. Election day gave me hope...that its citizens aren't as stupid as I once thought. Let's get our men and women home...safe.....it is long overdue.

A memorable summer of 2006. Although it had its tough moments, I grew as a person this summer. I will never forget it.

The time I spent with Amester. Thanks for all the kindness and memories. We had a lot of fun and laughs. 2006 would not have been nearly the same without you.

Have an amazing holiday everyone!

7 comments:

Debi said...

Happy Thanksgiving Hon!

Fizzgig said...

Happy thanksgiving! I am thankful for......severence pay!

supplymadam said...

What a beautiful post. I am thankful I only have to make 2 dishes!
Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

back at ya, charlie!

ThursdayNext said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Charlie! Thank you for some very special moments. I wish you all the best this holiday season and hope that you enjoy it with friends and family. Please give Bruce some extra turkey for me. Cheers!

Christie E. Little said...

Happy Thanksgiving...

Admin said...

Of course I still read your blog, silly. But you still have me linked as Sock Monkey, which I really don't use anymore. Migrated to The Laughing Frog almost a year ago; just left the other up for the trolls from last century who found and were hounding me there.