Saturday, December 29, 2007

C-Mac's TEN Songs of 2007

As you all know, I loooooooove music. So here in the age of YOUTUBE, I decided to post my top 10 songs of 2007 right here on my blog, complete with video. ENJOY!!!

10) J. Holiday "Bed"



9) Keyshia Cole "Let It Go"



8) The Shop Boyz "Party Like A Rock Star"



7) 50 Cent "Ayo Technology"



6) Alicia Keys "No One"



5) Bruce Springsteen "Radio Nowhere"



4) Yung Berg "Hey Sexy Lady"



3) Plies featuring T-Pain "Shawty"



2) Kanye West "Good Life"



1) Soulja Boy "Crank 'Dat"

2 comments:

supplymadam said...

That's some list you got there homey.

ThursdayNext said...

My work study kids got me into Soulja Boy...we would close the door to my office and my girl Norma from Brooklyn taught me the dance...did you see this on YouTube...Norma and I love it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1whKQBcnLiQ

The young boy rocks! I would have moved Bruce and Alicia down the list a bit ;) Great list though! HAPPY NEW YEAR!