Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Just My Luck......

  Posted by Picasa

So, I am running on the treadmill tonight next to this really cute, in shape girl. She kept looking over and smiling making eye contact with me. I would glance back and smile and this went on for like 20 minutes. I was hoping we'd finish around the same time so I could talk to her.....

Then all of a sudden this guy to my right (she was on my left) farts and stinks up the place. The cute girl's face turns green with disguist, she looks like she is going to be ill, and hops off the treadmill and leaves.

So, I am hoping she didn't think it was me......that fuck had to go and fart......

5 comments:

supplymadam said...

Oh man that's just horrible. I remember this girl in HS used to come up to me and others and would come up to your face like she wanted to tell you somehting and then make a kissing sound really loud and she would yell "LISA WHAT ARE YOU DOING"? and wipe her cheek to make people think I did it. Only that was funny. Your situation,uh,slightly different.

Fizzgig said...

that's pretty funny! How about a new pickup line? "so.......you smell that guys rank gas?" no? Dont think itll work?

Anonymous said...

hahaha... it is just your luck. poor boy.

maybe you'll run into her next time.

Heather said...

Chhhhhaaaaaarrrrrrrlllllliiiiieee - Where arrrrrrrrrreeeee yoooooou?

Anonymous said...

where the hell are you? so not cool that you've disappeared on us, charlie.