Monday, January 12, 2009

Four Years at "The Beach"


Tomorrow (1/13) marks the 4th anniversary of this blog. It is really hard to believe that four years have passed! I was reading some old posts earlier and it is strange to see all I've been through since the creation of this blog.

I have lived in 5 different places
I have dated a bunch of different people
I have worked 3 different jobs
I got engaged
I moved into/bought a new home with Jen
I adopted a pet
My family moved out of state
My sister got divorced
A very close friend passed away
The Sugar V moved to Texas and stopped blogging
I've made a whole bunch of new friends
I've lost touch with a few friends
I've reconnected with dozens of old friends (thanks facebook)
I saw an African American win the Presidency
I saw a US City get wiped out by a hurricane
I saw a Pope pass away and a new one appointed
I saw the Democrats take back control of Congress
I saw Saddam Hussein hang
I saw VA Tech get shot up by a maniac
I saw Wall Street crash
I watched a war that never ends
I saw Hank Aaron's Homerun record fall
I saw baseball players testify before Congress
Ipods, Iphones, and a ton of other technologies

Alot in four years...and I am not even including it all.....

6 comments:

supplymadam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

With more than 11,000 restaurants, more people "eat out" in Houston than any other city in the nation

Unknown said...

With more than 11,000 restaurants, more people "eat out" in Houston than any other city in the nation

Unknown said...

Quit your whining and post something already will ya?

Heather said...

Ditto to Sugar V!!! Come back, CMac! ;)

MarkD60 said...

Happy anniversary!