Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Wish List

Christmas is fast approaching, whether we like it or not. So, in the spirit of the Holiday, I am putting together my wish list. Since I already have the greatest woman, a new home, health, and a crazy dog and cat...what more could I ask for????


Although we adore all of our neighbors and socialize with them often, I wish for a young couple WITHOUT KIDS to move into the neighborhood.

A Christmas season free of panhandling Santas outside of the stores and malls.

Parking spots at shopping centers for REGULAR, non-Christmas shoppers. There is nothing worse than wheeling weekly groceries 5 miles uphill because Christmas shoppers took all the spots.

To lose the extra holiday weight by the end of January.

For the bastards at Lincoln to go out of business, if not by Christmas, I am sure it will be taken care of in 2009.

A government bailout of us! How about paying off the house, our credit cards, school loans, and our wedding???? Sounds fair. I'll even ride a bike to the meeting to ask for the funds.....corporate jet my ass.

Of course, health, happiness, success and great things to all my friends and people I care about. I've learned this year, more than ever, who those people are.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

My Christmas Wish List:
1. For the new Administration to inspire me and everyone else and to bring back hope and confidence in our government.
2. The economy to crawl out of this hole.
3. For Charlie to win the Megamillions drawing this week! :)

supplymadam said...

I'll just settle for shoes and clothes.
Glad I have my priorities straight.