Saturday, July 12, 2008

******BREAKING NEWS******

I am officially engaged! :) Last Night was the big night. There was a big fireworks show planned here in Long Beach at 9pm....so I planned an evening with Jen down by the beach. We walked down to the beach around 7:15, with our chairs, radio, bucket of margaritas, camera, and of course the hidden ring in my bathing suit/shorts pocket. I proposed at about 9:20 during the fireworks. I figured after two hours of margarita drinking.....how could she say no??? hahaha Here are some pics of our engagement night.









5 comments:

Darcey said...

Let me be the first to say CONGRATS!
Heatherly and I were just talking about you last weekend - we're so happy at how well you're doing!

Kisses!

supplymadam said...

Wow congratulations to you guys.
Glad your relationship has fireworks!!!

Jennifer said...

It was an amazing night...one I'll always remember. Fantastic weather, glittering fireworks, delicious drinks, good music and the most wonderful guy I could ever hope to meet. And I couldn't be more thrilled now to be engaged and to know we can spend many more wonderful evenings together!

ThursdayNext said...

All my best! Congrats to you both! :)

Jenni said...

It's been awhile since I've stopped by, but it couldn't have been for a better occassion.

Congrats!