Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A "Seventh Sense"



Some people have a "sixth sense" and can communicate with spirits and the dead. Some people can even make accurate predictions of events to come. Others can assist the police in solving crimes by possessing psychic abilities. My sense puts these all to shame.

When a TV show I am watching goes to commercial, I always channel surf. I check the score of the game, catch up on bits of news, and dozens of other things......the thing is, I always know exactly when the show I am really watching is back from commercial and go to that channel just as it is resuming from the commercial. Without fail, I am dead on with this. I know you are all impressed. This is the talent God has given me. As useless as it is, since I don't watch a lot of TV, it is something to boast about. What is your useless talent?

5 comments:

supplymadam said...

I can look at someone and guess if they eat wheat or white bread.

Darcey said...

When putting leftovers into their appropriate plastic containers, I always pick the one that fits the amount of leftovers perfectly without needing a 2nd container or too much wasted space. :)

Fizzgig said...

that's an awesome sense to have. A girl like me can totally respect that. What, with the 5 or so attempts I make to flip back to a channel still on commercial, thus interrupting the flipped-to channels' programming. You should write a book on how to do that. I'd totally buy it!

ThursdayNext said...

My useless talent is that I always guess that the Mets will choke right before playoff season. ;) Not that us Yankee fans are doing so well...sigh.

afromabq said...

when watching a football game, i can predict when the team i want to fumble, does . . . or is that not predicting, it's wishing huh.